Hi Zala. Love your name. I haven't been in my blogger in awhile. Actually it's kind of hard for me to keep up with it. If it's not simple I tend to lose track of the sites. lol I've kept this one up a bit. I like your page. It's neat. I'll ck it out more later this evening when I have time to lay back with a good cup of warm tea. It's good to know that we will still be able to read each others work. My site focuses more on blogging on my daily life but I need to get more into what I love to do and that is writing, my arts, crafts and photography. Someone is coming over so gotta go. Talk with you later. ~R
It is quite time demanding keeping up a blog, but I find it gives me some focus on what of my writing to display. I'll catch up with yours soon. Take Care
Hi, I finally got some time to pay your blog a visit. I meant it when I said I would check your work out and so I finally did. I read your poetry and liked it but I am not a poetry person and I love your stories even more. Like back in EditRed, do you remember?
The world of publications is a cruel one and very competitive as well. I just finished my writing course and although I think I've learnt a couple of things I didn't know before, I still don't have a clear project for the future. What I've realised is that, at the end of the day, it all comes down to knowing people from within the industry and even then, no one can promise you you will get paid for your hard work. So I guess, you do what you have to do because a) you cannot NOT do it and b) because you like it that way.
Feel free to leave your comments and reviews on my work here. Please note, there may be some delay before display, as I may pre-moderate contributions.
4 comments:
Hi Zala. Love your name.
I haven't been in my blogger in awhile. Actually it's kind of hard for me to keep up with it. If it's not simple I tend to lose track of the sites. lol
I've kept this one up a bit. I like your page. It's neat. I'll ck it out more later this evening when I have time to lay back with a good cup of warm tea.
It's good to know that we will still be able to read each others work. My site focuses more on blogging on my daily life but I need to get more into what I love to do and that is writing, my arts, crafts and photography. Someone is coming over so gotta go. Talk with you later. ~R
Thanks Robin :)
It is quite time demanding keeping up a blog, but I find it gives me some focus on what of my writing to display. I'll catch up with yours soon. Take Care
Z.
Dear Zala,
Hi, I finally got some time to pay your blog a visit. I meant it when I said I would check your work out and so I finally did. I read your poetry and liked it but I am not a poetry person and I love your stories even more. Like back in EditRed, do you remember?
The world of publications is a cruel one and very competitive as well. I just finished my writing course and although I think I've learnt a couple of things I didn't know before, I still don't have a clear project for the future. What I've realised is that, at the end of the day, it all comes down to knowing people from within the industry and even then, no one can promise you you will get paid for your hard work. So I guess, you do what you have to do because a) you cannot NOT do it and b) because you like it that way.
Let's talk & exchange ideas soon,
Natali xx
Thanks Natali!
Sorry for late reply. I've not been keeping up here as I should, like I'm looking at some other blog accounts to set up. mibad! :)
Z.
Post a Comment
COMMENTS AND REVIEWS
Feel free to leave your comments and reviews on my work here. Please note, there may be some delay before display, as I may pre-moderate contributions.